Have you ever wanted to visit a place with some gorgeous beaches and stunning little towns? Look no further; here are the top 10 things to do in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
Cape Cod is a bucket-list destination for many people who want to explore the northeast. Aside from a stunning coastline to loads of history, there is plenty to do and see on your adventure. You may enjoy it so much that leaving will be hard.
1. Visit Provincetown: One of the oldest towns in the country, Provincetown is a great place to explore art galleries, restaurants, and the beach.
2. Kayak and Paddleboard: Take advantage of the many bays and ponds in Cape Cod and rent a kayak or paddleboard to explore the area.
3. Whale Watching: The Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary is a great place to go whale watching and learn more about the local marine life.
4. Tour Marconi Beach: Home to the Marconi Station, the first transatlantic wireless station, Marconi Beach is a great place to hike and explore the area.
5. Explore the National Seashore: The Cape Cod National Seashore is a great place to explore the miles of beaches, marshes, and dunes that make up the area.
6. Take a Ferry Ride: Take a ferry from Wood’s Hole to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket and explore the islands.
7. Visit the Aquarium: The Cape Cod Aquarium is a great place to learn about the local marine life, and you can even touch some of the creatures.
8. See the Lighthouses: There are many lighthouses around the Cape, including the Highland Light, Race Point Light, and Nauset Light.
9. Savor the Food: The Cape is famous for its seafood, so be sure to try some of the local favorites like lobster rolls, clam chowder, and haddock. There are also several wineries, breweries, and distilleries in the area.
10. Enjoy the Nightlife: There are plenty of bars and clubs where you can go dancing or relax and have a few drinks.
No matter how you spend time in Cape Cod, you will have a great time. With its beautiful beaches, charming towns, beautiful fall-colored leaves, and fantastic seafood, it’s no wonder why so many people come back year after year.
Ready to Explore Cape Cod?
Are you interested in exploring Cape Cod? Check out our upcoming trip to the area. You can view the itinerary and even book today!